Podcast Episode 3 Part 1: 3 Ways Cannabis Brings You Closer to Your Partner
Hey, friends. Thanks for tuning in. The Fat Flower Potcast is available on Libsyn, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and, if you love our show, then please give us 5 stars and leave a review. This will help us get into the New & Noteworthy section of the iTunes store. We appreciate your support so much. It's what keeps our blog going.
Fat Flower Potcast Episode 3 Part 1: 3 Ways Cannabis Brings You Closer to Your Partner Show Notes:
- Today's track is brought to you by Imagist Josh Immanuel, featuring Huilesainte.
- This show is brought to you by Kushfly. Kushfly is our favorite online delivery service here in Los Angeles. If you use our promocode FATFLOWER, then you will get 10% off your first order and you'll be supporting the Potcast. Thanks, homies.
- The subject of this episode was inspired by Milcah's article on Potent Media, 3 Ways Cannabis Brings You Closer to Your Partner.
- April Flores and Milcah Halili smoke Blue Mango, which is a mix of Super Blue Dream and Mango Tango.
- Milcah talks about what inspired them to write their Potent article.
- April talks about how cannabis helps strengthen April's and Milcah's mental health.
- Cannabis can help with lack of appetite and can prevent fights.
- April declares that she will write a review on Movida Oils, which she picked up from the Southern California Cannabis Business Investment Group.
- Cannabis helps fight grief and trauma.
- April and Milcah hash out the connection between cannabis and pleasure.
Stay woke, stay high, smoke that clean green, homies.